1. Add a new section in the article that will contain content which you want be hidden unless logged in an a WordPress Administrator or Editor.
2. Enter content inside section.
3. Select the section to be hidden and then select the Advanced tab in the Elementor editor to the left. Select UAE - Display Conditions, set information as shown below and then select + ADD ITEM to add a second role:
4. For the second role, set the configurations as shown and then select UPDATE to save the configurations.
5. When entering this article, this section will now only display if you are logged into WordPress as an Administrator or Editor.