How Can We Help?
How do I set an a single thermostat's schedule?
A thermostat’s schedule is managed through your Pelican App.
- Login to your Pelican App.
- Select the group the thermostat you want to schedule is in.
- Select the thermostat you want to schedule.
- Select Schedule on the thermostat’s climate control page.
Create a new custom schedule:
- If the thermostat does not already have a schedule, it will be OFF.
- Select the drop down arrow next to OFF and select Custom to make a unique schedule for just this thermostat.
- If you have created shared schedules, you can select a shared schedule and the thermostat will import that schedule into its dashboard.
- TIP: If you select an existing shared schedule, then select custom, the shared schedule will be copied into the individual thermostat, but can now be edited and used by just the one thermostat.
- Once you have set the thermostat’s schedule to Customer, set type of schedule repeat you want to create.
- Daily: One schedule the thermostat follows each day of the week.
- Weekday/Weekend: Separate schedules for Monday – Friday versus Saturday – Sunday.
- Weekly: Separate schedules for each day of the week.
- TIP: If you select Daily schedule and setup your set times, then go back and select either Weekday/Weekend or Weekly: the daily schedule will be copied into all the days of the week. This can make setting a Weekly schedule easier.
- Once you select your repeat, select one of the options under the Setting section.
- This will bring you into the Schedule Set Time page. A set time is a time you schedule the thermostat to do something. For example, if you want the thermostat to go to a 70°F cool set point at 7:00AM, then you would add a set time for 7:00AM, system to cool, and set the cool set point to 70°F. Each set time is a new change to the thermostat.
- You can have up to 12 set times per scheduled day.
- Once you have all your set times created, select the back button in the upper left hand corner of the App.
- The schedule will be pushed to your thermostat and stored in your thermostat.