How can we help?
Does the PEARL meet California Title 24 Regulations?
Economizer Regulations - Required
Section 120.2(i) Economizer Fault Detection and Diagnostics (FDD)
- When installed correctly, the PEARL provides all the alerts for Fault Detection and Diagnostic regulations.
Economizer Regulations - Prescriptive
Section 140.4(e): Economizers.
- When installed correctly, the PEARL provides all the economizer controller sequence of operations, warranty, reliability, adjustability, and accuracy as defined in this section.
Ventilation Regulations - Required
Section 120.1(c)3 Mechanical Ventilation
- When installed, configured, and scheduled correctly, the PEARL will control an outside air damper to provide ventilation as specified in this section.
Section 120.1(d) Operation and Control Requirements for Minimum Quantities of Outdoor Air.
- When installed, configured, and scheduled correctly, the PEARL will provide ventilation as specified in this section.
- When a Pelican CO2 sensor is installed, the PEARL meets 3. Required Demand Control Ventilation and 4. Demand Control Ventilation Devices sequences
- When a Pelican thermostat has an occupancy sensor wired to it, the PEARL meets 5. Occupant Sensor Ventilation Control Devices sequence.