How can we help?
How do I create an event schedule for a single thermostat?
Navigate to the thermostat's Event Calendar
- Navigate to the thermostat’s climate management page you want to add an event to.
- Once you are at that thermostat’s climate management page, you will see a button labeled Events Calendar.
- Select Events Calendar to access the thermostat’s event scheduler.
Create a new event schedule:
- Select + New Event.
- Name the new event.
- Set the time the event starts and the time the event ends.
- If the event repeats, select the repeat option and choose the repeat period that the event will repeat on.
- When you add repeat to an event, you will have a start date and an end date. If the event is indefinite, leave the end date set to None.
- Set the System mode and what temperatures you want the thermostat to go to when the event starts.
- You can also set your Fan to run in Auto mode or continuously (On) during the event.
- If you do not want anyone adjusting the thermostat during the event, set the Front Keypad to Locked. Otherwise, leaving it Unlocked means that adjustments can be made at the thermostat.
- Once you have your event configured, select Done to save the event.