How Can We Help?
How do I delete an event scheduled for a single thermostat?
Navigate to the thermostat's Event Calendar.
- Navigate to the thermostat’s climate management page you want to delete an event from.
- Once you are at that thermostat’s climate management page, you will see a button labeled Events Calendar.
- Select Events Calendar to access the thermostat’s event scheduler.
Select the event you want to delete:
- Below the Event calendar you will see a list of all the events that occur that week. If you are looking to delete an event for a different week, select the left or right arrow above the calendar to change the week being displayed.
- Note: You will only see the event on the calendar if the calendar is set for a week that event is scheduled to occur.
- Once you find the event you want to delete, select that event and select the Delete button in the lower left hand corner of the event scheduler.
- A popup will appear asking to confirm you want to delete the event. Select Ok to delete the event.