How do I delete a gateway from my site?
You must be an Admin of the site to delete a gateway.
STOP AND READ!
Only delete a gateway from an existing site if the new (replacement) gateway has already been added to the site. If you need further assistance or you need to merge two existing sites, contact Pelican Technical Support.
If you are replacing a cellular gateway with an ethernet gateway, you will need to contact Pelican Technical Support to de-activate the cellular subscription charges once the cellular gateway is removed from the site.
- Log into your Pelican App.
- Select Admin.
- Select Site Settings.
- Select the area right below Gateways.
- Find the serial number for the gateway you want to delete.
- Make sure it says (Disconnected) under the gateway’s name. If it says (Active), first unplug the gateway’s power cord before deleting it from the site.
- Select the gateway you want to delete.
- In the upper right hand corner select the Delete icon.
Once you delete a gateway, if you plan to re-use the gateway on a new job, contact Pelican Technical Support to re-set the Pelican servers to allow that gateway to be used for a new site.