How can we help?
How do I set which thermostats go on vacation?
Thermostat Vacation Schedule
A thermostat’s vacation schedule is managed through your Pelican App.
- Login to your Pelican App.
- Select the group the thermostat you want to schedule is in.
- Select the thermostat you want to schedule.
- Select Vacation Set Times on the thermostat’s climate control page.
Setting a vacation schedule:
- If your site has a Default Vacation Schedule, you can copy that schedule into the thermostat’s vacation set time by selecting the Default button in the upper right hand corner of the Vacation Set Time screen.
- A Default Vacation Schedule can be created by navigating to Admin > Vacation Settings > Default Vacation Settings.
- Note: The Default Vacation Schedule must be copied into the thermostats you want to go into vacation made. Follow the steps above for each thermostat.
- If your want to set a unique Vacation Schedule for a thermostat, .select + add a set time. A set time is a time the schedule will change the thermostats settings. For example, if you want the thermostat to go to a OFF at 7:00AM, then you would add a set time for 7:00AM with system to OFF. Each set time is a new change to the thermostat.
- You can have up to 4 vacation set times.
- Once you have all your set times created, select the back button in the upper left hand corner of the App.
- The vacation schedule will be pushed to your thermostat and stored in your thermostat.
- Once the site is in Vacation Mode, thermostats with vacation schedules will switch to using their vacation schedule.