How can we help?
How do I hide a thermostat on the app?
You must be an Admin or have User Full Access rights to hide a thermostat.
Hiding a thermostat.
- Select Admin.
- Select Thermostat Configuration.
- Find and select the thermostat you want to hide.
- Select the group the thermostat is in an click “Add New Group”.
- Name the new group: HIDDEN (in all caps).
- The thermostat will still show up under the Thermostat Configuration section, but it will now be hidden on the main web-app control page.