TS200, TS200H, TS250 and TS250H Symbols
These symbols would be displayed in the upper left hand corner of your thermostat and are used to help troubleshoot a potential issue or notify you of an active function.
- O O (2 Dots) = Thermostat has found a Pelican Wireless Mesh Network, but is unable to communicate with the Internet.
- X O (X with 1 Dot) = Thermostat cannot find a Pelican Wireless Mesh Network.
- X (X with No Dots) = Thermostat is unable to communicate with its wiring module (WM500, WM700).
- O Blinking (1 Dot Blinking) = Thermostat upgrade is in progress.
- O Solid (1 Dot Solid) = Thermostat is operating in vacation set times.
- O Blinking (1 Dot Blinking) = CO₂ level is above configured CO₂ Warning Level. (TS250 and TS250H only)
For more information and thermostat troubleshooting assistance click here.