The Schedule Dashboard provides you with the ability to manage shared, individual, and event schedules all from one portal.
- Login to your Pelican App.
- Select Schedule Dashboard.
Create a new shared schedule:
- Select the Add New + under Manage Shared Schedules.
- Name the new schedule and select Save.
- Set the schedule to the correct Repeat (Daily, Weekday/Weekend, Weekly). Click here for more information on the different repeat options.
- Select the day or day range you want to add a schedule for.
- Create new set times and edit those times to what you want the thermostats to do at each time.
- Once you have completed setting up your new schedule, select the back button in the upper right hand corner.
- The new Shared Schedule will show up on the Schedule Dashboard under Manage Shared Schedules and can be edited at anytime.
Sharing a shared schedule with thermostats:
- All your groups and the thermostats in those groups are shown under Manage Thermostat Schedules. You can expand or retract groups by selecting the arrow next to the group name.
- Select the drop down menu next to each thermostat to add that thermostat to a shared schedule.
Note: If you select the shared schedule, then go back to the same thermostat and set its schedule to customer – the thermostat’s custom schedule will have a copy of the shared schedule in it.
Note: Once thermostats are connected to a shared schedule, if you change the shared schedule’s set times, all the thermostat will automatically be pushed the new schedule.
Note: All schedules are pushed and stored internal to each thermostat.