The Pelican solution does not track or store any critical data. In fact, your Pelican solution does not store or have access to anything that can be used to create a relationship between you and the data stored by Pelican.
What does Pelican track?
- The name chosen for the Pelican site (web-app). This name is normally related too, but is not directly correlated with the actual business’s name.
- The site zip code. No address is allowed to be added or stored in Pelican.
- Temperature data. This data is associated to each Pelican devices recording that temperature and their associated device name.
- Device configurations. This is stored both for functional purposes and as a back-up incase they need to be restored.
- Device sequences. IE: Did a thermostat turn on cooling? How long did it run? Was the fan enabled?
- If a configuration, temperature, or schedule was changed through the web-app (manually or by a schedule).
- If a change was made at the thermostat.