1. From the main page of your Pelican app, select the blue button labeled Schedule Dashboard.
2. Under the section Manage Shared Schedules select Edit next to the shared schedule you want to make a copy of.
3. In the upper right hand corner of the schedule screen, select the Menu icon.
4. Select Copy . . .
5. In the pop-up window type in the name of the new shared schedule you want to copy this existing shared schedule into.
6. Select Ok.
7. Under the Manage Shared Schedules section of your schedule dashboard you will see the new schedule appear with the name you entered. To edit this schedule, select Edit next to its name.