An Economizer is a part of a commercial Heating, Cooling, and Ventilation (HVAC) system , most often mounted on the roof. The economizer evaluates outside air temperature and humidity levels, and, when the exterior air levels are appropriate, it uses the outside air to cool a building.
- Do I have Pelican economizer controllers?
- Does the PEARL meet 2019 California Title 24?
- Economizer History Graphs
- How do I add a PEARL to a thermostats?
- How do I commission to economizer requirements?
- How do I turn OFF the economizer?
- How does Pelican calculate outdoor enthalpy levels?
- Understanding Economizer Notifications
- What is an economizer?
- When will my Pelican economizer(s) be active?
- Why is Economizer active?