How Can We Help?
What do the symbols on a Pelican thermostat’s display mean?
ADD TC thermostats!
TS200, TS200H, TS250 and TS250H Symbols
These symbols would be displayed in the upper left hand corner of your thermostat and are used to help troubleshoot a potential issue or notify you of an active function.
- O O (2 Dots) = Thermostat has found a Pelican Wireless Mesh Network, but is unable to communicate with the Internet.
- X O (X with 1 Dot) = Thermostat cannot find a Pelican Wireless Mesh Network.
- X (X with No Dots) = Thermostat is unable to communicate with its wiring module (WM500, WM700).
- O Blinking (1 Dot Blinking) = Thermostat upgrade is in progress.
- O Solid (1 Dot Solid) = Thermostat is operating in vacation set times.
- O Blinking (1 Dot Blinking) = CO₂ level is above configured CO₂ Warning Level. (TS250 and TS250H only)